Mode of Payment :
For Activity fees, Registration & for paying the course fees
Online: Application form can be filled and submitted on our website www.schmtt.org and payment made through online transfer. Bank details are as under: Suryadatta Education Foundation, IDBI Bank, Sadashiv Peth, Pune Branch,
Account Number: 490104000011200, IFSC CODE – IBKL0000490.
Also please email the UTR no. / scanned copy of deposit slip on our email firstname.lastname@example.org along with your name & course details.
Offline: By sending DD drawn in favor of “Suryadatta Education Foundation” payable at Pune alongwith duly filled online form available on our website www.schmtt.org / www.suryadatta.org along with self attested copies of the relevant documents.
In person: Fees can be paid at campus by Debit / Credit card / D.D. / Account Transfer.
Scholarship for A.Y. 2022-23
1) Merit based scholarships: Suryadatta offers scholarships to meritorious students as follows
|Xth, XIIth, and Graduation marks||60% – 69.5%||70% – 79.5%||80% – 89.5%||90% & above|
|Scholarship||10% of Course fees||15% of Course fees||20% of Course fees||30% of Course fees|
2) Scholarships for Jain & Other Minorities: Suryadatta Group of Institutes are Jain minority 50% scholarship in tuition fees is offer to Jain & other minority students subject to submission of relevant documents.
3) Scholarships for Suryadatta : students As a part of the loyalty programme and to promote higher education amongst Suryadatta students, special Scholarships are awarded to students who are already pursuing their Bachelors degree in Suryadatta Group of
4) Scholarships and Reserved category
In order to promote higher education & support all classes of the society, Suryadatta offers special scholarships for reserved category students according to quota. Scholarships are awarded to students based on the following criterion.
- Household Income < Rs 4 lakhs per Valid income certificate to be submitted.
- Relevant caste & category documents to be submitted. Limited Seats Please contact the admission department for further details.
5) Scholarship for Natural calamities affected students
Suryadatta, under its edu-socio connect initiative offers scholarships for needy & deserving students. Suryadatta offers a scholarship to students of economically weaker section, affected by natural calamities such as flood etc. Students need to apply for availing this scholarship along with required documents including income certificate, certificate from collector / respective government authorities and an application.
6) Scholarship for pandemic affected students
In order to support economically weaker students whose parents have deceased due to pandemic such as Covid 19, Suryadatta offers a scholarship of 10% of course fees. Students need to apply for availing this scholarship along with required documents including income certificate, relevant medical reports & documents along with an application.
7) Scholarships for Needy and Deserving
Suryadatta Education Foundation, as a part of its Edu-socio Connect initiative and Corporate Social Responsibility has announced scholarships of upto 100% of fees for various needy and deserving categories of students in order to encourage them to pursue post-graduate education. These include children of different NGOs, Hamal Panchayat, Swach employees, Construction workers and many other low income group workers in the society. This is to support those students, who were postponing their post-graduation due to financial reasons.
*Upto 100% Scholarships for Natural calamities affected students, pandemic affected students & Needy and Deserving students from Bansi- Ratna Charitable Trust. Application to be made to the trust with supporting documents, references etc. Refer www.suryadatta.org for details.
8) Scholarships for Student with Experience : Suryadatta encourages students with work experience to pursue management education as a career progression
|No. of yrs exp.||1 year||1 to 2 years||2 to 3 years||3 to 4 years||5 years & Above|
|% scholarship*||upto 10%||upto 20%||upto 30%||upto 40%||upto 50%|
* : Relevant documents to be submitted. Subject to approval from the admission committee. Contact admission counselor for detailed information.
9) Scholarship for Defence / War Veterans / Police : Scholarship of 10% of course fees for Defence, War Veteran’s and Police Wards will be given. (relevant documents to be submitted)
Note: Students need to submit an application along with relevant documents to avail scholarships. Students can avail any one scholarship from the above category subject to fulfilment of eligibility criterion. Students will not be given multiple scholarships from Suryadatta.
- Scholarship awarded will be for the full duration of the program and for the students who have paid fees as per the schedule given at the time of
- The Scholarship Committee will review the performance of the scholarship student every year and reserves the right to alter, modify, change or withdraw any of the provisions and
- If any of the information given by the scholarship recipient is found inaccurate or false at any time during the program, the scholarship awarded will be withdrawn and the recipient will be charged full payment of fees
For any clarifications regarding scholarship please write an email to email@example.com