Code of Conduct for Staff
HONOUR CODE FOR FACULTY, ADMINISTRATIVE MEMBERS AND STAFFSURYADATTA GROUP OF INSTITUTES
- I shall uphold the honour and image of Suryadatta Group of Institutions at all times.
- I shall be totally impartial, fair and just to all students in assessment.
- I shall encourage honest dissent and new ideas in discussion.
- I shall never be inadequately prepared for class discussion.
- I shall not give wrong or misleading answer to students. I shall clarify them after consulting others.
- I shall shun all parochial tendencies based on caste, religion, race and gender.
- I shall not use offensive insinuating or sarcastic remarks. I shall be mature and tactful, while dealing with students/peers.
- I shall develop mutual trust with students/peers.
- I shall not indulge in cheap popularity. I shall maintain highest standards of discipline and social grace.
- I shall maintain punctuality for the class and never miss any class without prior sanction of leave and arranging substitution.
- I shall bring to the notice of my seniors any misconduct of my students/colleagues that may bring disrepute to SURYADATTA GROUP OF INSTITUTES.