Rules & Regulations - Admission - Academic Year 2022-23
- Application for admission to all courses must be made on the prescribed application form only. Photocopies of the form are unacceptable.
- All admissions are conﬁrmed subject to the candidate fulﬁlling all the prescribed eligibility criteria as decided by the competent bodies and payment of requisite fees.
- Fulﬁlling the Eligibility criteria in itself does not assure admission to a Course.
- The ﬁnal decision to admit a candidate rests with the College.
- Admission is not transferable to any other individual.
Consistency in attendance is, a pre-requisite. Regular class attendance of minimum 80% is mandatory and a student is responsible for all the work, including tests, assignments, field work, project, written work of all classes. Excessive unexcused absences may result in withdrawing a student from a class. Absence from test / exams / tutorials & non-submission of assignments on time disqualify the students for internal assessment.
The following rules have to be abides by all students at all times:
- No student is allowed to enter the class / knock at the door or leave the class once the Faculty is in the Classroom. Students cannot request the Faculty for cancellation of lectures. Peeping into classrooms, gesticulating and so on while the lectures are in progress are construed as acts of misconduct.
- Smoking, use of mobile phones, consumption of tobacco, alcoholic drinks and drugs are strictly prohibited.
- Students should conform to the prescribed decorum & always be in Institute’s uniform.
- Students should keep themselves abreast of the day-to-day activities of the College & abide by all the communication put up on the notice boards.
- Misbehavior, late coming, disobedience, absenteeism, consumption of drugs & alcohol, malpractice, cheating in exams shall attract disciplinary action.
- The College Principal & Directors are empowered to impose fine for misconduct of student as and when warranted & justified.
- Career Progression including Attendance, Academic Record & Disciplinary Record will be sent to the parents for information. It is expected that parents take congnizance of the same and report to the College & meet the Principal as and when requested through Letter / Mail / Phone /SMS.
- Students must wear the prescribed uniform & carry their Identity Card at all times, in the College premises &during official visits.
- It is the obligation of every student to notify the College office of any change in name, address or contact number. Failure to do so can cause serious delay in the handling of the student’s records and in notification of emergencies at home.
- The College has a placement assistance cell which assists its students to find suitable jobs within the scope of their education. The student however can not be given any assurance about the placement, the employer ﬁrm/ company, location of the job or the compensation package.
- The College authorities cannot hold them selves responsible or liable for any loss of belongings of the students.
- The student should not participate in any political or antisocial activities, otherwise the student will be liable to be expelled from the college.
- Ragging is strictly prohibited and shall attract penal action as defined by the Government / College rules.
- For any breach of conduct outside or inside the College the student will be liable for punishment as per the rules of the land.
- The College reserves the right to demand compensation, equivalent property to the original price, for equipment, component or instrument damaged by student.
- Students are advised to use IT facilities to the fullest extent possible in order to improve overall technical skills. College campus is Wi-Fi enabled and students can access their laptops sitting anywhere in the campus other than academic / lecture hours.
- Each class will have two students selected as Class Representatives & two more students to be a part of the College Discipline Commitiee. They are expected to report to the Faculty–in-Charge on a day-to-day basis & when necessary directly to the Principal / Director. Students who have any problem or grievances can directly approach the faculty members / Professors / Principal / Directors for a fair resolution.
- The rules & regulations of Local / State / Central Government Bodies & that of the College should be strictly adhered to. The rules laid down by competent authority such as DTE, UGC, University & the College authority shall be applicable from time to time & shall be binding on all the students.
- The College reserves the right to amend, modify and change all norms, rules and regulations from time to time.
- In case of disputes, the decision of the College head shall be treated as final. All litigation’s are subject to Pune jurisdiction only.
Students are directed to submit medical ﬁtness certiﬁcates & meet the following medical requirements.
- All students should vaccinate themselves against common diseases such as Hepatitis, Chicken pox and Typhoid prior to entering the College and take adequate care to prevent Dengue, Malaria, Swine Flu & common health problems.
- It is in the interest of the students that if anyone has any serious health problems, they should not take admission in our College because the College is not liable for their medical problems. However, if anyone develops this kind of illness during the Course, it should be brought to the notice of the College Immediately.
- Any medical emergency if arises is likely to be managed with hospitalization. Students are expected to take care of themselves.
Submission of SSC / HSC / Degree Certificates
Students should submit certified mark sheets of the qualifying examinations latest by 1st October failing which the allotted admission stands cancelled automatically. In case any Board / University has not declared the results by then, the Principal of the College where the student studied should personally write to the Director / Principal of the college explaining the correct situation and the Principal / Director will take appropriate decision in the interest of the applicant. No refund of fees will be permissible in such cases. In case, any discrepancy is found at any stage of document / mark sheet verification by college / authorities, the admission of the student will be cancelled. No fee refund will be permissible in such cases.
Compliance by the students belonging to reserved category
In case of the students belonging to Government declared reserved category, if the fee concession / scholarship cannot be availed due to insuﬃcient documents / late submission of the documents / non compliance with provisions of prevailing acts and rules & regulations of government bodies / changes in the government rules regarding eligibility criteria for such fees concession or scholarship, the students will have to pay the full fees of the course in which they have the admission. Non payment of full fees will automatically result into cancellation of the admission of the student and further deemed suitable disciplinary action against the student by the college.
Fees Structure and Rules
- All fees are payable by Cash / Demand drafts / Account Transfer. Cheques are NOT accepted.
- Please Refer our introduction letter for course details & fees structure.
- Fees once paid will not be refundable under any circumstances.
- Prospectus & Registration Charges paid will not be refunded.
- Full fees are to be paid before joining the college. After registration, change of course / transfer / cancellation is not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Students must clear all dues, monetary or otherwise, prior to the semester exams, otherwise he/she may be debarred from appearing for the same.
- Once admission is confirmed & course has commenced, student is liable to pay the entire course fee as per the schedule. Late fees as applicable, shall be charged for delays.
- On request for cancellation of admission, you are liable to pay the entire course fees.
- No capitation fees is charged for admission to any course offered by Suryadatta.
CERTIFICATE OF UNDERTAKING : I DECLARE AND UNDERTAKE THAT -
- I have read, understood and accepted all the codes for discipline, academic standards, rules & regulations & mandatory information as mentioned in the admission prospectus, website, undertaking of the college & I shall take note of all communication put from time to time.
- I am aware that ragging is strictly prohibited in all Educational Institutes as per the Supreme Court Order & Govt. rules & I will not indulge myself in ragging and activities of similar nature, failing which I shall be liable for punishment / disciplinary action.
- I have read & understood details about the course for which I have taken admission & I have signed the undertaking after consulting my parents / guardian & after reading all rules & Regulations pertaining to the course for which I have taken admission.
I hereby declare that the above given information is correct and true to the best of my knowledge and belief.
We assure that who has filled up above form with our consent, will abide by the rules & regulations of the institute and local authorities.No information pertaining to my / our ward be parted with, to any person unless expressly authorized by me/us.