SGUCAT (Suryadatta Group UG Common Admission Test)
SGUCAT(Suryadatta Group UG Common Admission Test)
Due to overwhelming response from students and sanction of new division & courses such as Fine Arts, Cyber & Digital Science etc., Suryadatta has announced the next SGUCAT test as per details below.
Admissions 2020 at Suryadatta Group of Institutes through SGUCAT: Suryadatta Group of Institutes SGUCAT invites applications from eligible candidates for admission to the following academic programmes.
- B.A. – C.A.
- B.A. – I.B.
- Sc. Computer Science
- Sc. Hospitality Studies
- Sc. Animation
- Sc. Fashion Design
- Sc. Cyber & Digital Science
- Diploma in Interior Design & Decoration (DIDD)
- Bachelors in Vocational Studies in Hospitality Studies (B.Voc)
- Diploma in Hospitality Studies / Hotel Management
- Diploma in Event Management
- Sc. Multimedia Graphics & Animation (MGA)
Eligibility for Entrance:
- Passed 10 + 2 Examination or Equivalent (As per the norms of the respective University.)
- This entrance exam is mandatory only for those who have scored less than 70% marks in their 12th
- Candidates secured 70% and above can directly apply for any of the above courses. Courses wise contact details are given below.
Entrance Exam Pattern:
- Verbal Ability – 25 Questions of 1 Mark Each
- Analytical Ability – 25 Questions of 1 Mark Each
- Data Comprehension – 25 Questions of 1 Mark Each
- General Knowledge – 25 Questions of 1 Mark Each
- Total Marks: 100 MCQ Questions with 4 options each
- Duration: 90 minutes
- Verbal Ability: Nouns, Pronouns, Adjectives, Verbs, Adverbs, Synonyms, Antonyms, Collective Nouns, Conjunctions, Negation, Question Tags, Proverbs & Phrases.
- Arithmetic Ability: LCM, HCF, Ratio & Proportion, Percentages, Profit & Loss, Average, Square roots, Time & Work, Time & Distance, Simple & Compound Interest, Areas.
- Data Comprehension: Tabulation, Bar Chart, Pie Chart, Line Graph, Mean, Median, Mode, Series.
- Current Affairs: Regional, National & Global Politics, Sports, Finance, Economics, Policies, Personalities.
- Students shall appear for the exam from their home.
- There shall not be any negative marking.
Mode of Exam:
- Examination shall be Online.
- Students must have a valid email id and mobile number.
UG Common Admission Test (SGUCAT)
SGUCAT 3 will be administered at periodic intervals to facilitate students to appear as per their convenience. Following is the schedule for the same.
Session 1 : Wednesday 26th August 2020 Time : 11 am to 12: 30 pm & Time 5 pm to 6:30 pm
Session2 : Thursday 27th August 2020 Time : 11 am to 12: 30 pm & Time 5 pm to 6:30 pm
Session3 : Friday 28th August 2020 Time : 11 am to 12: 30 pm & Time 5 pm to 6:30 pm
|Test||Last Date of Registration||Test Date (Refer time slot as above)||Result date|
|Session 1||25th August 2020||26th August 2020||27th August 2020|
|Session 2||26th August 2020||27th August 2020||28th August 2020|
|Session 3||27th August 2020||28th August 2020||29th August 2020|
Admission Counselling has already begun for all courses at Suryadatta. Please contact the admission counsellors for details.
How to apply?
For admissions to all courses as listed above
The candidates who wish admissions for programmes other the certificate courses should apply for SGUCAT through the application portal on www.suryadatta.org
For details Contact:
- For BBA, BBA CA, BBA IB, B Com, B Sc Computer Science, B Sc Cyber & Digital Science
Netra : 8956932419, Neha : 8669602053, Anagha: 8956932402
- For B Sc Hospitality Studies, B Voc and Diploma in Hotel management
Ulhas : 8956932408, Preeti : 9112297606
- For B Sc Animation and B Sc Multimedia Graphics and Animation
Neha : 8669602053, Ankit : 9146001497
- For Diploma in Interior Design and Decoration and other Interior Design Diploma
Pallavi : 8956932416, Monika : 8956932405
- For B Sc fashion Design, Diploma in Fashion design, Event Management, Physical Education, Sports & Fitness, Body Building/Dietician, Beauty care, Naturopathy, Nursing, Teachers Training and other courses
Nutan : 8956932415, Monika : 8956932405
For Any further Details Contact :
Professor Sunil Dhadiwal
Suryadatta Group of Institutes
8956932417 / 9763266829
To Register yourself for the exam click here: https://forms.gle/UPmZh9XSrF7ddwGL9