Anti-Ragging Committee for the year 2018 – 19
|Anti Ragging Squad:|
|1. Prof. Ulhas Chaudhari|
|2. Prof. Prem Suryavanshi|
|3. Prof . Nivedita Kanitkar|
|Sr. No.||Name of the Members||Designation|
|1||Dr. Shefali Joshi||Principal|
|2||Prof Ulhas Chaudhari||Student Welfare Officer|
|3||Mrs Netra Deshpande||Non-teaching Staff Representative|
|4||Mr. Prasad Choure
Mr. Sanket Kalate
|Students Representative (First Year)|
|5||Mr Revan Phuge
Ms. Mrunmai Junnarkar
|Students Representative (Second Year)|
|6||Mr Akshay More
Ms Kajal Jadhav
|Students Representative (Third Year)|
Anti-Ragging Committee Role & Responsibility:
- To publicize to all students and prevalent directives and the action that can be taken against those indulging in ragging.
- To monitor and oversee the performance of anti ragging committee and squad in prevention of ragging in the institution.
- To offer service of counseling and create awareness to the students
- Consider the complaints received from the student and conduct enquiry and submit the report to the director.’
- To take necessary measures for prevention of ragging inside the campus.’
- Committee shall monitor the functioning of the vigilance and squad.
- To maintain vigil, oversight, undertake patrolling functions and to remain mobile, alert and active at all times in the Institute.
- To make surprise raids in the concerned vulnerable places where students generally visit and where either the incidents of ragging have occurred.
- To submit enquiry report along with recommendations to the Anti-Ragging Committee for action under Clause 9.1(a) of the UGC Regulations.