Women Anti-Harassment Cell
Women Anti-Harassment Cell for the year 2017 – 2018
|Name of the Member
|Prof. Shefali Joshi
|Prof. Nivedita Kanitkar
|Member and Faculty Representative
|Mrs. Manisha Borle
|Representative from NGO (Art of Living)
|Ms. Pooja Bhujbal
|Non-teaching Staff Representative
|Ms Mrunal Bijwe
|Student Representative (II Year)
|Ms. Manasi Dhamale
|Student Representative (I Year)
Roles & Responsibilities Of Women Anti-harassment Cell
- The Cell shall process all the individual complaints and take suitable action thereon in the manner and mode as per the college norms.
- The Cell will provide assistance to the Faculty/Colleges/Institute for taking preventive steps in the matter of gender discrimination and sexual harassment.
- The Cell may form / review the guidelines / policy for Redressal of the grievance as required from time to time, which may be in accordance with those issued by Supreme Court and Government Agencies.
- The Grievance Committee shall consider all grievances submitted in writing by an individual regarding working conditions, eve teasing and any other alleged injustice done to female employee/girl students while discharging their duties/attending sessions at the Institute.
- The Cell will deal with the cases /complaints of sexual harassment and any other type of harassment of the female students, teaching and non-teaching women staff of the college.